We make most of our products in our UK studios, based in rural Wiltshire on the edge of beautiful Salisbury Plain and employ highly experienced pearl artists and stringers. Pearl jewellery pieces produced by our studio have been sold in prestigious locations across Europe, while we have also supplied jewellery worn for the filming of popular TV series Downton Abbey.
Using our in-house skills, we offer a top-quality repair and restringing service for pearl and gemstone necklaces and bracelets to both the public and trade customers.
- Restringing and re-knotting all strung jewellery items
- Complex, multi-string and cross-threaded designs
- Cleaning and refurbishment of antique pearl pieces
- Pearl re-drilling (to accept stronger modern threads)
- Bespoke commissions to customer design
We also have our own range of ornate, multi-string clasps and can supply loose pearls, beads and accessories to suit all budgets.